5:43 AM

Longest Week EVER!!

This could be the longest week of my life and its only Tuesday!! Tonight I have PT then finally a hair cut with the momma. Then Wednesday I have the baseball game. Thursday I have PT then John Mayer and Colbie Cailet concert (I have not been to a concert at riverport since high school!!). Then Friday morning I am going to Six Flags and its also 4th of July. Then Saturday is the Cubs Cardinals game which is very exciting!!! With all that said that leaves no time to rest so by Sunday I don't plan on moving from my room :) I am sure I will have some good stories after this week so stay tuned. Oh and I am going to ATLANTA for work to meet some customers and party with the managers (not so much) that's middle of July!! Oh the life of a 24 year single working girl...hahahahaha

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Pam~ Enjoy this time of your life! It is when you will learn MANY lessons---both good & bad! It goes by too quickly--so have fun! (and be safe:)