5:39 AM

Float Trip

Since my sister loves to remind me to update this thing I will go for it. Lets see I went on a float trip last weekend and it was a blast but I am def still hurting. I also probably pushed my knee a little too hard getting in and out of the raft but all and all it was a lot of fun. I will post pictures once the people who took them put them on facebook :) besides that nothing crazy or funny to share at the moment. sorry sista!
oh yea and I saw Dark Knight and its absolutely amazing!! I am going to see it again next week!!!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sweet!!! We have a recent comment!! Can;t wait for pics! What is Dark Knight? Is that the new Batman movie? Matt took Kyle to see it last week & they liked it. Kyle even admitted that the Joker scared him a little bit. Then he decided that he wants to be the Joker for Halloween & asked if I could do face makeup on him to look like the Joker on the movie. Yikes!