12:11 PM

GREAT NEWS

So, I went to the orthopedic today and did physical therapy. I am currently exhausted and don't know how I am going to get through the rest of the day. However the Orthopedic said I am doing above average :) and that I can start kicking a ball and running on an elliptical. I still can't play soccer till October or so but I can run so that's a plus. In a month or so I can run on a track so I can actually start working out again! I went to PT and Matt said I can def run on the elliptical and we did a lot more cardio stuff today which felt amazing. I also did star jumps if you don't know what those are its when you squat them jump in the air and land in a squat over and over. I was out of breath and my knee is still wobbly from doing them. It feels great to be getting better and I even went out and bought a new pair of tennis shoes...lol. So that the excitement for the day!! Now I just need to survive the end of the month at work and I am good to go :)

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that you're ACL is doing better! I love your new website!!